Eagleswings

7.06.2005

Finally . . .

I think things have finally slowed down. Of course that could be because the wedding is finally over and I have been married for two and a half weeks now. After a bout of sickness on my honeymoon, I seem to have fully recovered. The house is getting in order, though there are still some boxes to sort out. Unfortunatly, most of those boxes are books and I have run out of bookshelves. So until more are purchased they will be remaining in boxes.

I'll post pictures once I get them sorted out.

2 Comments:

  • I think you told me once that it made you sad to have books in boxes because books were like such good friends.

    By Blogger TJ Draper, at 1:24 PM  

  • hey, rachel. i've been wanting to discuss the college girl blog with you but have not your email addy. write to me! molliegreene@gmail.com

    :)

    glad you're feeling better . . .

    By Blogger greenemama, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home