Eagleswings

5.19.2005

Graduation and Wedding Planning

I've done it! I've finally graduated from college with a bachelor's in mathematics. However, I could not have done it without the help and support of my family and friends. I hope to post some pictures from graduation soon.

Now it is on to wedding planning. I can't believe I'm getting married in less then a month. It is all happening so fast, I'm not sure I can keep up. There is just so much to do. The goal is to focus on one day at a time in hopes of holding off the panic from all the stuff that is on the "to do" list. Here is the list for today . . .

  • Meet with photographer
  • Cut out fabric for the flowergirls' dresses
  • Write more thank-you notes (for shower and graduation gifts)

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations Rachel.
    Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your life. LOL

    By Blogger SLMS, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home