Eagleswings

4.07.2005

The Clock is Spinning

Sometimes it very much feels like there are simply not enough hours in the day to get everything done. Such is today. Tomorrow I have two major math tests. I need to do well on both tests in order to do well in the classes. And it would be nice to know that I'm actually learning something. For me, tests do indicate how well I know the material, so I always view them as a kind of litmus test. If I don't do well, then I know that I need to hit the books and be more diligent in learning.

On top of those tests, this week is the week to send out wedding invitations and it takes forever to address them. I think I may have half of them addressed, but I'm not sure. For some reason they don't send any extra envelopes with the invitations. Do you know how hard it is to address invitations in pen without making any mistakes? So far I've only made one, so I think I'm doing pretty good, but it is slow going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home