Eagleswings

4.03.2006

Feeling better

I know you all are thinking that I would never post again. But never fear, I have finally made another post. It is amazing how difficult it is to get around to posting when we don't have internet at the house. I may get to the library once a week, but when I do my time is often taken up with checking e-mails and searching for information on the internet. Unfortunatly, that means that I don't post very often.

I am now at the end of my 5th month of pregnancy. I am feeling very well, though I get tired easily. Cooking is definately more agreeable to me. In the last couple weeks I have finished a maternity dress and made a lap quilt for my grandma. I hope to finish a shirt and dress in the next couple weeks. I also have some sewing to do for a friend of mine.

Currently, I am in Illinois, visiting my family for Anna's senior piano recital. TJ wasn't able to go with me because he had to work last Saturday. Tomorrow he is heading out to Texas for 10 days so I won't see him until he gets back. So that is 13 days without my husband. I'm not sure how I'll make out, but I'm sure I'll survive. Many women have done so before me.

In addition to the sewing, I plan to keep myself occupied with doing some freezer meal cooking. I recieved my first magazine for my new subscription to Taste of Home. The current issue has half a dozen recipes for reubarb. I love reubarb and I can't wait for it to become available so I can try out some of these recipies. Yum.

1 Comments:

  • hey, found your blog via got me a college girl.. sounds to me like you're definitely "nesting" with all that sewing ;o)
    woo hoo.. wishing you a wonderful pregnancy. babies are marvellous..

    By Blogger skatey katie, at 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home