Eagleswings

7.20.2006

Pregnancy Update

As you can see I added a pregnancy ticker to my blog. I had wanted to do it for a long time, but I couldn't figure out until recently how to get it so it was above the posts instead of imbedded inside one. It really wasn't all that hard once I figured out where to put it in the template.

Anyway, I'm 36 weeks along and really looking forward to meeting this little guy. Being down to my last four weeks is a little amazing. August 15 still seems like so far away, but I know that it will go by quickly. As of next Tuesday, I will be able to have the baby at home, so I will feel better once we past that landmark. Though I show no signs of going into early labor, I still worry about it. I really don't want to have to go to the hospital if I can avoid it.

I've been feeling fairly well. As far as being in the third trimester is concerned. I can get pretty uncomfortable, but nothing that is really hard to handle. I feel like I have a lot of energy. At least until about 8 or 9 at night and then I just want to crash.

I still have a bunch of sewing projects that I would like to get done before the baby comes. Currently I'm working on a baptismal gown. I'm hoping to get that finished up today. I'll post pictures when I can. The other projects I want to complete are:
  • baby sling
  • baby quilt
  • 2 crib sheets
  • nursing dress
If I get these all finished in time, it will be a miracle.

6 Comments:

  • We're praying for you--may your little one come into the world at home and safely.

    I added the countdown to my blog too--I like the feature. Thanks for sharing it.

    Who knows, the baby could come a week early and share my birthday. :0)

    By Blogger james3v1, at 9:59 AM  

  • you'll make it, mama! hang in there.

    By Blogger greenemama, at 7:32 PM  

  • Good Morning Rachel,

    If he's like his mama, he'll join us in September! I hope he has better timing.

    I, too, like your pregnancy countdown.

    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

  • Hi, I've been reading you blog this week and wanted to know if I could add it to mine under blogs I read?
    Thanks
    Deborah

    My blogspot is:

    By Blogger Eagles Wings, at 9:34 AM  

  • oops I forgot the blogspot...
    http://eagleswings98.blogspot.com/
    Sorry.
    Deborah

    p.s. new to this blogging thing :-)

    By Blogger Eagles Wings, at 9:35 AM  

  • You can certainly list me. I hope you enjoy my blog.

    Rachel

    By Blogger Rachel, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home